Ryobi 3302 - Inverter Board

auchprinting

Have an older Ryobi Serial 3576. Are the Inverter Boards interchangeable? My board is larger than Ryobi 3302 that are 18 years old.

I have swapped out Inverter boards while troubleshooting a gremlin.
I have a newer, smaller style. I had a second machine with a larger board. I made detailed diagrams of the wire colors and everything went fine. I don't recommend it for the faint of heart, if you are of the mind, I think you are ok.
Get more advice (?)

I have swapped out Inverter boards while troubleshooting a gremlin.
I have a newer, smaller style. I had a second machine with a larger board. I made detailed diagrams of the wire colors and everything went fine. I don't recommend it for the faint of heart, if you are of the mind, I think you are ok.
Get more advice (?)

I sent my inverter out to Sterling repair @ 1-800-280-4602. I am not afilliated with them in any way, just made it an easy swap. Just took alot of pictures to identify the wires. Took about 2 weeks and it was less than $300. with a warranty. :eek:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back