Ryobi 3302M button

Not all my rollers on my Ryobi 3302M or completely clean after washing, altough the pressure of the rollers is set to max. Did someone have the same problem?

Last edited:
Is the rubber squeeze blade on the washup tray set evenly against the hard metal roller?
The wash up blades are interchangeable but marked for identification for unit 1 & unit 2. Maybe they were switched?

Not all my rollers on my Ryobi 3302M or completely clean after washing, altough the pressure of the rollers is set to max. Did someone have the same problem?
Chris, any photos to share ? How are they not cleaned as you feel they should be ? Ink stains ? Calcium build-up ? Paper left in rollers ?
Understand that much "debris" in your rollers is NOT water or solvent soluble, so the thorough cleanings we desire are not always possible with the products most use.

Thanks for trying to help.

I allways use the wash-up trays for the same unit (I've marked them 1 and 2).
I also check the rubber blades, that they pick up fluid evenly. But the problem is more localy and with the form-rollers (ink not cleaned off at ±2cm), so there's not enough pressure at some places.
I usualy solve this by adjusting the pressure (with screwdriver), but some bolts are allready set to maximum pressure, so I have no options left.

The form rollers are old, need to be replaced. #2 form is usually the first to get maxed out.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back