Salary Top Up

gordo

587 Salary Top Up.jpg

Hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Reminds me of a job I had where hours were cut to a four-day week. When somebody found a part-time job to make up for the loss, the boss was in an uproar. He wanted employees available on that extra day off just in case some rush job came in. To make matters worse, he'd tell people he needed them to come in the next day around quitting time the day before.

In Washington State it's illegal for an employer to prevent you from taking a part-time job (moonlighting) unless they guarantee you a certain wage (I think it has to be over $100k/yr). They had to do that because the fast food restaurants were making employees sign non-compete clauses that prevented them from getting jobs at other fast food places.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back