Scaling Problem in Prinergy evo

Kanishk

Hai every one
I am facing a problem in Prinergy evo when outputing a pdf file. I want scalling in CY sepration in 102% & another M,k want 100% in exposing time. I see the scaling option in layout portion but scaled it all four sepration.

I think you would need to have the webgrowth option to be able to scale separations a different amount.

without web growth this is possible or not because another workflow this is possible without any another license.

Can you take your files from input stage to a first refine all at 100%. Then do a second refine and only release the M,K. Then do another second refine from your first refine to a new process template that is scaled at 102%.
We ps or PDF to to an input folder. drop that to 1rst refine template. That puts the new PDF's in a folder called first refine
then we take take those PDF's and do a 2nd refine but we have several second refines.
Second Refine CMYK
Second Refine CMYK Trap
Second Refine Greyscale
All of these automatically put the finished PDF's into a folder called Final PDF's This is what we link our impo software to. You could do the same except from your first refines you would go to
Second Refine 100%
Second Refine 102% and only release the colors needed. Hope it helps

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back