Screen 4300E, displaced imaging plates

stawil

Hi,
We have screen ctp 4300e, suddenly all images on the plate are displaced and not complete.
We did test pattern, focus and intensity, all was ok.
Only when sending job throught the trueflow rip we had uncompleted displaced image like photo attached.

Thank you in advance for your help

Attachments

• IMG_20210209_110952.jpg
    IMG_20210209_110952.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 319
  • received_229645998820362.jpeg
    received_229645998820362.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 303
  • received_450565642764826.jpeg
    received_450565642764826.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 298
The entire data path must be checked - server, output connection, F-PIF cable or E2PIF box adapter, CTP input connector.
I've seen something similar on a 16000 machine turned out it was a bad RAM DIMM on the internal IMB board. Keep your fingers crossed it's a loose connection somewhere.
Do you get any errors on the ctp display ? Is this problem coming and going or permanent ? If permanent, run several consecutive plates with exactly same image and tell if they look identical or not. I mean perfectly identical.

The entire data path must be checked - server, output connection, F-PIF cable or E2PIF box adapter, CTP input connector.
I've seen something similar on a 16000 machine turned out it was a bad RAM DIMM on the internal IMB board. Keep your fingers crossed it's a loose connection somewhere.
Do you get any errors on the ctp display ? Is this problem coming and going or permanent ? If permanent, run several consecutive plates with exactly same image and tell if they look identical or not. I mean perfectly identical.
Thank you very much @maxon.
The problem is permanant, and no error of any kind is displayed.
Most connection has been checked, but we'll even recheck the mentioned places.

Hi,
We have screen ctp 4300e, suddenly all images on the plate are displaced and not complete.
We did test pattern, focus and intensity, all was ok.
Only when sending job throught the trueflow rip we had uncompleted displaced image like photo attached.

Thank you in advance for your help
Do you Test your LTB16 Board?

Dear Maxon
Have you any experience with Screen 32000 CTPs?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back