Screen CTP

Have been satisfactorily using Screen CTP PTR 8000 II all these days. Suddenly, the display shows error message "checking memory, please wait" and does not boot. (Proface make HMI display GP377 model)

Screen recommends to change the display but demands moon - the quoted rate is prohibitively expensive. Trying to resist the loot. Can this community help? Thanks in advance.

Hi

I dont know how the done, but software transfer can be tried.
Screen service can be done.

Very common problem is dead battery inside the display.
You need to change the battery and after this reload display's firmware.

Thanks, and the battery was certified to be OK by the service engineer. Shall try again.

Hi, the battery was again tested and found to be OK. Found 5V power supply was faulty. Replaced the supply and machine worked for a week.

Now after switching on the touch screen control panel does not display anything, immediately after switching on the LED in touch screen is green and turn to orange within few seconds.

I have been told to replace the Touch screen. The model on the machine is Proface GP377. This is not available for replacement. I am also told GP2301 - L can also be used.

Can anyone have this in their unused machine / direct me to some dealer who can supply these HMI?

Thanks.

Hi! I have Touch Screen for spares with broken touch panel. It was disassembled from Topsetter 74P (Screen 4300). Model GP377. Please check pictures and let me know if it what you need. IMG_20150415_154822.jpgIMG_20150415_154744.jpgIMG_20150415_154805.jpg

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back