Screen LD-T 1100 Processor Parts Wanted

Clark

Registered Users
Does anyone have parts for Screen LD-T 1100 Processor? This is the Processor that is attached to imagesetter Screen DT-R3075. I have attached a photo of the part I need. I don't know the part number. I need either the plastic end that is circled in red, or the whole rack part that it is attached to.

The plastic part has broken a couple of times and we have fixed it with adhesive, but I don't think we can keep repairing this way.

Thanks in advance, Clark

Attachments

• Processor Rack.jpg
    Processor Rack.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 251
No I don't need that part anymore. But, if you have access to parts for that processor, then maybe I could add you to my contact list incase we need parts in the future. Thanks

No I don't need that part anymore. But, if you have access to parts for that processor, then maybe I could add you to my contact list incase we need parts in the future. Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back