Searching for dampener cover (sock roller material)

MNaismith

Hi everyone,

Not sure if anyone can help but I'm looking for a supplier for dampener covering to suit the Goss Community in Australia.
We haven't ordered any in over 3 years and the last person to order it is no longer with us (and current suppliers don't seem to be able to help).
We used to have Red 1 size 300 but I'm also told we can use Go-Knit 1 (but can't find anyone who can source that either).
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Michael

I have

I have

Hi everyone,

Not sure if anyone can help but I'm looking for a supplier for dampener covering to suit the Goss Community in Australia.
We haven't ordered any in over 3 years and the last person to order it is no longer with us (and current suppliers don't seem to be able to help).
We used to have Red 1 size 300 but I'm also told we can use Go-Knit 1 (but can't find anyone who can source that either).

Michael

I can get sock material. Go knit#1, I also have about 4 boxes on my shelf. Our company sells and services Goss single wide equipment, we get spare parts etc when we buy out pressrooms. If you in need I can help. Just rely back if your interested. Impressions Worldwide in Burlington, WA.

Hi everyone,

Michael[Hi, Try this link- [email protected] for Red -1]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back