Searching for Printer with online design/w2p

KeithMiller

Hello.

I'm new to the site and have seen many posts about printers asking about the best W2P solution. However, I am in need of a print service provider who has this capability already.

Basically, I am in the process of starting a business that offers 32-page, customizable storybooks online. I've created a series of fully illustrated story templates, where the end user will be able place their photos where appropriate and customize the text any way they see fit (within the confines of the page-to-page illustrations).

With that, I am searching for a printer to partner with, who offers the right W2P solution. Mine will be a BtoC service, so I would need the UI to be very intuitive, with online design and editing capabilities – including drag and drop capability with photos (and the ability to rotate and scale), and on-page text editing - so that any interested parent can customize and order a book. The Shutterfly model is almost exactly what I'm looking for.

I have looked into many third party W2P solutions (including many vendors who frequent this site), but would like to have an integrated solution from the get-go, where the online design and W2P systems are already in place with the printer. I understand there may be some licensing and set-up costs involved.

Thanks for any help.

- Keith

Hi Keith!

You might also want to consider zetaprints. They offer w2p software for template-based prints. They give you print-ready PDF that contains user text, images created.

There is also the Colorgate, with its new CG W2P webgate edition for B2C online business and wide format printing service providers. It also works on additional modules like walldesigners for wall papers, export for MIS systems via CSV or XML, function for optimal alignment of business cards, catalogues etc.), and integrates with Productionserver 7.

Meanwhile, pageflex products from Pageflex.com, known for their application programming interface, provide products that link with other third-party apps and workflows.

You must visit OnPrintShop which is Simple, Flexible & Affordable both available in Subscription & license Solution. It has advanced features and Add on modules, The Solution has advanced designer studio where customer design online even complex items such as Multi-Pages Story books, Multi-fold Brochure, Photo Album, Calendar and lot more..

Good Luck..

Radix/Onprintshop Sends Your Customer Information back to them

Radix/Onprintshop Sends Your Customer Information back to them

You must visit OnPrintShop which is Simple,
Good Luck..

If anyone is considering these guys, please do a search for my other reviews in this forum and elsewhere.

Now I know why they are 1/3 to 1/2 off most other companies -- man, we are paying them to steal our customer data!

Please, please, read everything you can ... because I'm sure no one knows they are using trackers in their code.

And, unbelievably, they say they also write software for the banking and insurance sectors!

You should visit [insert spam here] for online printer. These guys are also offering free artwork designed plus online free design services

I guess you don't know what Web2Print is -- we are a printing company and have our own storefront, hence Web2Print, which is the subject you replied to.

You either don't understand or are a spammer making your way through various forums.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back