Seeking Input on Online Image Proofing System

ctucker

Dear PrintPlanet Friends,

After being absent from the print industry for some years, I'm seeking insights on the current interest in a frontend online image proofing and backend high-resolution file creation system. As a hobby, I have designed and developed a custom front-end online dynamic multi-page document proofing system with integrated shopping cart, coupled with a separate backend processing system.
Some of the technologies used (.NET Core, BootStrap, Mult-Language Support, MS SQL Server, CorelDRAW (Advanced Techniques), Load Balancing, Distributed Multi-Thread Queuing, API, FTP, Quartz Scheduling).

I appreciate your feedback on the interest in such a solution within the print community. Your insights are invaluable, and I welcome any thoughts or suggestions you may have. Thank you in advance for your time and advice. Feel free to contact me directly for specifics.

Best regards,
Craig

(Gratitude to the administrator for maintaining this exceptional site)

Certainly! I'm currently in the process of setting up demos with a range of templates to showcase different capabilities. If there's anything specific you'd like to see, please let me know, and I'll make sure to include it in the demonstration. I will reach out to you with a link and credentials to access...

Thank you for your interest,
Craig

Can you record a demo and post the video here? Having to sign up for a demo always feels like we're also signing up to receive a sales pitch during the demo. You could at least highlight some of the key features in the video and then offer a 1-on-1 demo for those who want to see it more in depth.

Hi, Thank you so much for the input and interest!
Good idea, I agree with you on signup demos too, not a fan. I'm in the process of setting up a test area website with some sample templates to play around with and the ability to explore the shopping cart. I hope to have this done by EOW, and will plan on removing the credentials to login. If I run into a snag (or time), I'll just post a video here as suggested. I have also been knee deep in integrating OpenAI Image Generation into the application, cool technology, but am another week or two out on that feature...

Thank you again,
Craig

Hi, Thank you so much for the input and interest!
Good idea, I agree with you on signup demos too, not a fan. I'm in the process of setting up a test area website with some sample templates to play around with and the ability to explore the shopping cart. I hope to have this done by EOW, and will plan on removing the credentials to login. If I run into a snag (or time), I'll just post a video here as suggested. I have also been knee deep in integrating OpenAI Image Generation into the application, cool technology, but am another week or two out on that feature...

Thank you again,
Craig
Might want to take a look at Midjourney, for images it's in my opinion way better!

Might want to take a look at Midjourney, for images it's in my opinion way better!
Based on my findings, you're not the only one that thinks MidJourney is the superior product and even supports variations of an original photo to base image creation! Despite this, there is a common sentiment that integrating MJ into applications is quite challenging, so for that reason I chose OpenAI for quicker implementation. I would actually like to integrate both as an option. I would be interested in hearing if anybody here has successfully integrated MJ into their applications and their thoughts on effort it took. Lastly, the way this technology is changing, it would not surprise me if the effort to implement MJ is already much easier than a month or two ago...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back