Select all pages except P1 and P2

kaiserwilhelm

I have a pdf that I do not know the number of pages. (A could be 535 and b could be 10,687...who knows). I want to delete all but p1 and p2.
I am sure this is done with a select all pages, then select P1 and P2 and do a "not"? But it is not working. I am not the best with And and Not

I'm new to creating actions, but if instead of select all pages can't you just use "select page" and then in the drop down select "page range" and have that be 3-

Yes, but I need it to delete out all but P1 and P2. I did end up getting it to work with a "not". I could not tell it was working because the stand alone action took forever. I copied it over to Pitstop Server and got a result in about 80 seconds. All is good in the world.

Select First Page
Select Last Page
OR
NOT
Remove Selection

You have the OR, as a page can't the the first page AND the last page. The NOT is there to reverse the selection. so you select everything except the First and Last Page.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back