Service manual to presstek dimension 400

CHAVEZ

Hi everybody. Someone has the service manual for a Presstek CTP Dimension 400? In a specific way this CTP is not working, so I need to evaluate the the problem and to be possible fix it. I appreciate your help and the cost of this manual, and of course parts. Attached you will see the error, and ID of the CTP. Many thanks.

Attachments

• photo7188.jpg
    photo7188.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 550
  • photo7189.jpg
    photo7189.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 550
  • photo7190.jpg
    photo7190.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 584
A counter gets reset when techs change something, i.e. the filter. Have you ever replaced the filter? Has service done this? Been close to 2 years since we had our Dimension, but there was someplace in the software where you could reset the counter for the filter. This would get rid of that error, though if you need to replace the filter resetting this obviously does not help. I will hunt through my files and see if I still have a PDF of the manual.

this is a link to the maintenance guide, should have it covered in there for the filters
https://www.dropbox.com/s/77afnwublv...991_C.pdf?dl=0

Filters are bloody expensive, we took to ripping ours apart, cleaning it ourselves and taping it all back together. I would say we maybe double or tripled the life doing it this way. I cannot remember the price but I think they wanted $900 CDN for the big box filter it had on in the vacuum.

Last edited:
Dear wondering, I appreciate your response, I will link to see the maintenance guide. Good day, for I hope you can find the other manual. Thanks.

Hi hope you are well
try to reach me, maybe i can have the service m for presstek ctp400
Let me know
Blessing.
[email protected]
cell+whatsApp:+50588611441

nota: puede escribirme en espanol si desea.

Has anyone ever swapped out lasers on a Presstek Dimension 400? I'm not sure the best way to access the lasers. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi hope you are well
try to reach me, maybe i can have the service m for presstek ctp400
Let me know
Blessing.
[email protected]
cell+whatsApp:+50588611441

nota: puede escribirme en espanol si desea.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back