Servicing used production equipment...?

We service Konica's all day... as long as you can get service manuals and parts/consumables.... and having a tech who will help when you need it. Ricoh may provide service off contract....

I'll do all services for my Konica C6500-7000 series. Parts, consumables and repairing tips easily available. Affordable to print also.

Buying 3rd party and asking an OEM to give you a service contract for it usually involves them "re-certifying" the machine. Essentially, bringing it up to serviceable standards. They would replace wear items and anything else they deem necessary at your expense. Our experience has been that this rarely yields any significant savings.

As stated above, there would normally be some kind of billable inspection/service before a contract could be placed on it. I would definitely reach out to Ricoh direct or your preferred Ricoh service provider and get their exact terms in writing before purchasing the machine. Its possible they could refuse to make a contract on it, but I suspect that because its a current device then it should be possible.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back