Severe error ReadOnlyMemoryException

hbixu

When i import eps8 file which with some large images into artpro why this always happen.
my mac:
Model Name: Mac Pro
Model Identifier: MacPro1,1
Processor Name: Dual-Core Intel Xeon
Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
Memory: 2 GB

Re: Severe error ReadOnlyMemoryException

Are you using the latest version of Artpro (8.6 Rev 7)?

if yes I would contact [email protected]

if no I would download it or contact your local sales rep if you cannot access it ;-)

You could also try some different import settings (fonts/links) and/or try sending the EPS to Distiller or a RIP to see if nothing is wrong with the EPS file itself.

tks for your suggestion.
yes i use the latest version.
i used drug the file to that import window that error happened often
but now i am click import file buttom then select file to import ,that error happened less.

or convert your EPS to a PDF. We sometimes get the same error and then either convert it to a PDF for import or drop the EPS on a Nexus workflow to import.

Dear friend:
Do you have CS3? If yes, only save in AI format with PDF compatible option, and not going to have a problem.

you can also open your EPS in a texteditor (like textwrangler) and relink the image by searching for the current image name in the file and replacing the path with the new image. that is if the dimensions are the same. Than convert the eps to pdf either in illustrator as Pablo says or on mac using Preview.

thanks for all of you help
now i click select file button then select a file to import
maybe locate file path manually can solve the issue.
i do jobs on server not on local machine

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back