Share Paper Order 26 x 14.33

Jorge Pease

We just got our IGen4 up and running and it sure feels good to see 120 legal size pages per minute coming out of the machine... 3 up on 26 x 14.33 press sheets.

However, cutting down paper is not efficient. I talked with our supplier at Mac Papers and he tells me if I order 10 skids I can get it sheeted to size at the mill.

Is anyone else interested in ordering these larger sheerts? Maybe we could split an order.

We primarily use
100lb Gloss Text
10 pt C2S

I have a call out for more details on pricing, delivery etc

Cheers,
Jorge Pease
Arrowmail

NewPage Digital Papers

NewPage Digital Papers

NewPage manufatures a full line of digital coated printing papers including 100lb text and 10pt C2S products. To get these custom cut at the mill requires 5,000lbs of an item. Please have your NewPage distributor contact us. We would be glad to be able to support this size in the market

Hi essaryd,

Sales guy at NewPage is telling our rep at Mac that they dont have anything certified for xerox in that size??

Thanks,

Jorge

Have Mac Rep Call Me

Have Mac Rep Call Me

Please have the Mac rep call me at 888-557-3392
We do have digital products, FUtura Laser, Sterling Ultra Digital, PL Pts Digital, and Blazer Digital that can be cut for that equipment.
Dennis

Looks like there is a delay in ordering from New Page Feb 03 before you can sheet to size.
Can you call Daniel at Mac 954-663-7893 . He tried to reach you and left a message on your voice mail.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back