Shopify Web to Print Customizer

sublimation_matt

Hello,

I do sublimation and UV printing and wasn't happy with any of the web-to-print stuff out there. Too expensive, too hard to use, etc. Some of these guys charging % of revenue, hundreds/thousands a month. Its crazy.

I built something that has worked well for us. Is responsible for about $10m in revenue over the last few years for our D2C business. Front-end customizer for your customers with automatic artwork creation to your specs on the backend.

I am not trying to sell anything here. I just want feedback from printers like us (sub, dtg, uv, etc). If anyone is on Shopify and primarily does UV, Sublimation or DTG is interested in an extended free use in exchange for feedback and helping us make it better. Let me know.

I really want this app features and work to be led by a community of like minded printers.

Send me a message if you are interested. Oh and if you want to see the plugin you can try it out here: demo dot customized dot app / pages / customize

Have a great day,

Matt

Nice. It would be interesting to do a comparison of your app vs Inksoft. Using Shopify as a backend is compelling because it gets access to a wide and flexible ecosystem and a very robust hosting platform, whereas web to print services that I've reviewed are not easily extended or flexible.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back