Short run labels w/ laser finishing

JrGong

Hi All,
Doing some research, I print wide-format first off, so everything I learned about roll-to-roll label presses is off the internet.
I print a lot of stickers/labels daily (6k-10k on average) and would like to invest in a real label machine as i would like to expand into printing more(a machine that capable of printing 25K + labels in 8hrs at a minimum, of course....my volume will increase over time)
What I've seen so far and what I really like is
1. ANYTRON III, full in-line press with laser cutting, the company is based in Korea.
2. TROJAN T2C machines, but they do not come with laser die-cutting (i guess the cutter can be of a different brand if you want)
3. COLORDYNE 2800
Anyone had experience with these machines? Any feedback is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi All,
Doing some research, I print wide-format first off, so everything I learned about roll-to-roll label presses is off the internet.
I print a lot of stickers/labels daily (6k-10k on average) and would like to invest in a real label machine as i would like to expand into printing more(a machine that capable of printing 25K + labels in 8hrs at a minimum, of course....my volume will increase over time)
1. ANYTRON III, full in-line press with laser cutting, the company is based in Korea.
2. TROJAN T2C machines, but they do not come with laser die-cutting (i guess the cutter can be of a different brand if you want)
3. COLORDYNE 2800
Anyone had experience with these machines? Any feedback is appreciated, thanks in advance.
Yes. Have a COLORDYNE 2800. STEEP LEARNING CURVE. There are still a lot of bugs. Colordyne uses the ANYTRON drivers and cutters.

Hi All,
3. COLORDYNE 2800

please refer to konica minolta AL 230

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back