sign and digital expo uk

bobsan

Hi people, can someone give me some information about this expo. I don't know anything about this expo. Does it worth to go there. :confused: Thanks

Hi people, can someone give me some information about this expo. I don't know anything about this expo. Does it worth to go there. :confused: Thanks

Ipex is at the same venue a month later! Talk about a warm up act for the main event. A quick look at the exhibitor list shows no Canon, HP, Konica-Minolta or Xerox.

I won't be going, I went to the last one and it was pretty much just for the sign makers with a bit of large format. There were some pretty good show deals though on little bits of kit like the the hp z6100, but no serious sales people around to talk to about bigger bits of kit.

My advice is take your cheque book to Ipex instead, I certainly will be!

thancks

thancks

One of my fellows told me this expo is the biggest in UK. I've been in almost every event on the Continent but I haven't been on this one and If is some local exhibition it doesn't worth to go there

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back