Smallest Paper Size to Print on?

Hey guys! I hope everyone is enjoying the new year and business is rolling. I have been getting a lot of scrap material from setting up jobs and small miscellaneous jobs around my shop. These scrap pieces are usually 8.5 in to 4 in in width, and I'm wondering if it's possible to use these scraps in a 24" printer to dial in colors and do test prints. Is the smallest printable width on wide format printers really only 8.5 inches wide? Or would it be possible through using a rip to print on like 7 in, 6.5 in, and 4 in material? Any input is greatly appreciated in advance.

Thanks guys.

I'm looking into buying an epson 7900 in a few months, so I would like to know if I can print on the above sizes on that printer. Thanks in advance.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back