SmartQuotes Printing Quote and Scheduling Software

urville

Gain from our loss! We're a little shop in Wyoming and we're trying to trump up some capital by liquidating some things. :(

We have a fully up to date copy of Smart Quotes quoting software with 3 licenses and we have just about everything but the online commerce package.

Print Estimating Software Estimate

Enjoy the flexibility of access to the software's programmers who can customize or add most any feature to the program for you. We never needed this, but all shops are different. Basically if it doesn't have it, they can customize it for you. No dongles, always talk to a real person, owner is always available, unparalleled flexibility. Works on Mac, PC, ipad and iphone.

If we were not having issues, we'd keep it.

Comes ready to go and can be deployed and set up for your shop right away. We dont have any maintenance left so you would have to purchase that and it is standard pricing for the industry.

One caveat, the Quickbooks sync ware is limited by Intuit to one license per life, so you would have to purchase it for your business, but I dont think it was more than $75 or $100. I will check into this in the meantime.

We paid $4000. We're asking $3000 obo.

You can respond here or message me with any questions.

What environment does it run on windows Xp, vista, 7.

Sorry for the delay in response. It runs on XP, 7, Vista, and Mac.

We had is running on XP Pro, XP Home, & Home edition 64 bit, and Mac. Additionally it runs on iPad and iPhone.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back