SOLD ~ Fuji Luxel VX9600 + PAT air & Chiller

warlegs

We have this stuff just laying around and I don't think it's going to get any easier to sell.. We upgraded the front end and went digital. We scrapped the processor but have most everything else, CTP, the air and chiller systems and the Rampage workflow as well. Have extra filters and some chemicals too. Can anyone give me some direction on places to sell this stuff? Ebay? I don't know much about Rampage but I was told everything is there and it was taken care of. Am I looking at my own personal scrap pile?? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1138.JPG
    IMG_1138.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 397
  • IMG_2636.JPG
    IMG_2636.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 403
  • IMG_2612.JPG
    IMG_2612.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 420
  • IMG_2613.JPG
    IMG_2613.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 391
  • IMG_2614.JPG
    IMG_2614.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 375
  • IMG_2616.JPG
    IMG_2616.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 393
  • IMG_8015.JPG
    IMG_8015.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 399
What version is the RAMPage and what workflow components does it have? The CTP device and other pieces are probably worth a couple of bucks in e-waste.

You would have t fire up the rip software with the dongles in place and view the "About" for the software. There maybe a sheet with a list of the available features. You will be looking for a Dongle Update sheet.

We have this stuff just laying around and I don't think it's going to get any easier to sell.. We upgraded the front end and went digital. We scrapped the processor but have most everything else, CTP, the air and chiller systems and the Rampage workflow as well. Have extra filters and some chemicals too. Can anyone give me some direction on places to sell this stuff? Ebay? I don't know much about Rampage but I was told everything is there and it was taken care of. Am I looking at my own personal scrap pile?? Thanks!
Hi,
Can you tell me where you are located.
Also, is the Sabor still available?
Thank you

We are about a half hour NW of Philadelphia, PA. We have the Saber front end but scrapped the processor.

He man, sorry but never mind. Just talked to my old boss who had it installed originally and he said it wasn’t locked down when they moved it... Possibly bounced off a few walls on the way out too...

I would need you to run anyone of the Rampage Applications and view the About so it will list all of the activated modules. The dongle(s) need to be plugged into the computer. Hope you had a nice US Thanksgiving.

First chance I had to get back to you. We're still till interested in the Sabor and the PAT Purex. Do you still have the pump for the PAT?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back