Stationery company looking to print in-house

dapperpaper

Hi,

My wife and I are starting a custom wedding stationery business and are noticing a lot of business models such as ours are offering printed samples to potential clients so they have a tangible product to view before they buy.

For example, they will offer one invitation and reply card with the client's colors and text information. As you know, this is impossible to do since most all print shops have a 250 qty. minimum unless you are using Kinkos which isn't the quality I'm looking for. Ideally, we'd like to have a printer in-house to print samples and orders.

My question is; what options are out there for small businesses that will give us the quality and cost efficiency we need? Here are some of the features we'd like to have:

- can feed 80-100 lb cardstock
- can color calibrate with pantone, etc.
- can use a wide variety of paper stocks, including envelopes
- will have an offset look to it
- can handle printing around 200 qty of each stationery item with consistency in quality and color

I would greatly appreciate any feedback on this!

Thanks,
Chris

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back