Struggling to find a printer

caulfield

Hi all, firstly sorry if this is in the wrong place. Or if I'm breaking some kind of protocol by posting this, but I'm really looking for some help finding a printer who can help me out.

I'm based in the UK and have been selling a range of small weight training log books through my website, eBay and Amazon. Sales are going well and I'd like to expand out to the USA. But for some reason I can't find a printer that will quote me on the work, I've emailed so many but just don't get a response.

My UK printer Alpha Graphics have asked their USA counterparts to quote on the job, but the price they came back with was so high it turned out cheaper to print them here and send them over.

So I set up an account with Amazon in the USA and sent over a test run of 100 diaries using their fulfilment server. Sales went well, but with the combined cost of shipping them over and Amazons fees there was hardly any profit left.

So I'm after someone who can print my log books, and send them to an Amazon warehouse in the USA for me.

The books are A6 and wire bound, I can send a sample across along with the specification. First run would probably be 1,000 with plans for larger runs as sales increase.

Again sorry if this is the wrong place, but I'm am struggling!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back