Suggestions for Replacing Indigo with Toner press

Thanks for the reply. Best wishes to you as well.

To say that Xerox has had some "less than inspiring moments" with me is the understatement of the Decade.

I could write a book about the "stuff" I have learned / dealt with when it comes to Xerox.

Not say that other vendors don't play "dirty pool" either. They all do.

BUT, Xerox wrote the playbook.

Man..... They never cease to amaze me.....

One day X will "wake up" and realize they are not the ONLY game in town.

Maybe.......

Thanks for the reply. Best wishes to you as well.

To say that Xerox has had some "less than inspiring moments" with me is the understatement of the Decade.

I could write a book about the "stuff" I have learned / dealt with when it comes to Xerox.

Not say that other vendors don't play "dirty pool" either. They all do.

BUT, Xerox wrote the playbook.

Man..... They never cease to amaze me.....

One day X will "wake up" and realize they are not the ONLY game in town.

Maybe.......

Bro, you are writing literal cringe. Not everyone has the same sales person and service staff as you. I could say the exact same about Ricoh and Canon, but I have the tact to know that other regions within the United States experience different situations.

"BRO"

You have NO IDEA what "I know"

I have been dealing with XEROX for over 12 years....

I have been through darn near EVERY possible scenario with them

It is not a "single" REP or SERVICE person that has EVER been the "issue".......

It's the way XEROX does business because they were able to get away with it for so long

They game has changed Flynn......

Have a good day " BRO "

"BRO"

You have NO IDEA what "I know"

I have been dealing with XEROX for over 12 years....

I have been through darn near EVERY possible scenario with them

It is not a "single" REP or SERVICE person that has EVER been the "issue".......

It's the way XEROX does business because they were able to get away with it for so long

They game has changed Flynn......

Have a good day " BRO "

Hm. I look forward to reading your book about your dealings with Xerox. Will you be self-publishing?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back