The best perf wheel for tickets

Craig

Could someone point me to the direction of the best perf. wheel for a raffle ticket. This would go on a Baum 2020 with adjustable 1 1/8" shaft. I've tried 50 tooth, but that seems to leave a weak perf, 15 tooth is too course. Paper is usually 67lb to 80lb cover. I have not tried a microperf yet, what would you think of that?

Thanks!

Could someone point me to the direction of the best perf. wheel for a raffle ticket. This would go on a Baum 2020 with adjustable 1 1/8" shaft. I've tried 50 tooth, but that seems to leave a weak perf, 15 tooth is too course. Paper is usually 67lb to 80lb cover. I have not tried a microperf yet, what would you think of that?

Thanks!
Microperf. they come in several tooth counts. If the tickets are falling apart, raise the perf away from the block to just "kiss" the ticket.

D

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back