The Epson SignatureWorthy/Legacy Media Rebate is Getting Sketchy

Haystack

Epson has evidently hired a new contractor to process rebates. The SignatureWorthy/Legacy Media Rebate is a buy 3 get one free rebate on these lines of papers. I've been routinely submitting multiple claims, from the same invoice, on the same form, and Epson has reliably sent multiple checks for the appropriate amounts.

As of the last (Oct-Dec) rebate period, they're sending only one check per application and insisting that a separate application needs to be filed for each claim. Since I submitted two applications (one for four claims, the other for five), they're sending only two checks and I'm having to wrestle with their customer service for the remaining seven.

I should also mention that they're now going to be paying out the rebate in prepaid mastercards — one for each claim.

Has anyone else been having issues like this?

I'm going to be really peeved if they refuse to honor 7 rebate claims for dubious reasons, and more so if, going forward, I have to babysit each claim and haggle with their customer service reps.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back