The Personal Phone Call

gordo

568 The Personal Phone Call.jpg

Possumgal

We used to have a front office girl who would make me wait 10 minutes or more to ask her a question because she was on personal phone calls. When I finally told her she could get in trouble for the calls she whined, "but she called me." Oh, like you couldn't tell her you can't take personal calls at work and you'll get back to her after work? And this was before cell phones. She yakked on the business line.

zuBdo

With Bluetooth earbuds. I can talk and work at the same time. I have people walking through prepress talking to me. Then I point to my earpiece. How rude? Can I get some privacy? LOL!
So they leave and come back. If not their files won't make it out on time. 🤑

alibryan

We used to have a front office girl who would make me wait 10 minutes or more to ask her a question because she was on personal phone calls. When I finally told her she could get in trouble for the calls she whined, "but she called me." Oh, like you couldn't tell her you can't take personal calls at work and you'll get back to her after work? And this was before cell phones. She yakked on the business line.
You needed to call her and ask your question.

De-Inking

Avanti
Sustainable Printing Goes Far Beyond Using FSC Certified or Recycled Paper
This informative paper on deinking: demand, principles, problems and solutions also explains why printing technologies are not all equally compatible with paper recycling systems; and why just a small fraction of printed material in the paper can cause difficulties.
Link To White Paper