The Real Secret Santa

gordo

560 The Real Secret Santa.jpg

Hm, unfortunatly it is much to much seasonal to work as a Santa Claus to hire than working as a plumber instead of staying at prepress, but: Nice mask!

By the way: Did anybody heard about Mrs Claus before? His wife or his Mom?

Last edited:
Hm, unfortunatly it is much to much seasonal to work as a Santa Claus to hire than working as a plumber instead of staying at prepress, but: Nice mask!

By the way: Did anybody heard about Mrs Claus before? His wife or his Mom?

Yes: Mrs. Claus - Wikipedia
And: Mrs. Santa Claus (TV Movie 1996) - IMDb

And I don’t know how universal it is, but in N America, many businesses follow the tradition of a Secret Santa. It’s a way that employees can gift each other. Sometimes a limit is put on the dollar value of the gift e,g. the gift must be less than $10. A hat would be passed around the office with employee names on cards. You’d reach in, grab a card and that would be the person you would gift as their Secret Santa.

Last edited:
ah, thanks: i know that secret santa game, but here it is called "Wichteln"

Mrs Claus: I'm even more excited about her cookies than her mask... ;-)

If at sometimes later than now very young readers should get lost here in this thread, it must be very funny for them to discover what serious topics the adults who always seem so serious are actually dealing with ... ;-)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back