Thinking of purchasing a printer

So I have been brokering for many years now and am now throwing the idea around to purchase a small quick digital printer

The main purpose is that I lose 2-5 calls per day for people needing flyers or business cards in the same or next day

anyone know of any low cost high quality small print run machines
copiers may be ok too -

I do not know much about equipment fyi

Also think about the finishing equipment you will need to go with it. At the very least you will need some form of guillotine/cutter. Many leaflets will need to be printed with bleed, and there isn't a single laser printer out there than can print to the edge of a sheet, so being able to cut them down is a must.

As far as budget - I am not sure - somewhere in the 5k range - if that is even possible.

As for the cutter - Yes I would need that as well - any recommendations for a small run cutter?

fyi - I plan on using these items in an office building setting - not a wharehouse

Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back