Thoughts/Experiences Printable W2P/VDP

Ritter

I'm looking for input from anybody experienced with Printable Technologies (Printable | Home) product lines specifically FusionPro Server. At a glance they seem to be the 1,000lb gorilla hiding in the forests backing up many of the major vendors.

Any insights or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Printable

Printable

I am a consultant in the space, helping printing companies set up W2P technology and assiting large clients with implementations. I could be a good sounding board for you. I just spoke on this subject at a recent PIA event in Boston, and am highlighted in this months Printing Impressions. If you'd like to tale, give me a call. I have many references if you need more than just a conversation, as well!!
781 710 5994
Jonathan Ward

Hello, I am the Director of Marketing for Printable and we would be happy to provide a list of customers with direct experience using FusionPro Server. And strangely enough, we share the same last name.

Dustin

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back