To owners of Komori. I will sell the laptop with the installed PCC 2.29 program

26@52

Excuse for bad English. I will sell the Asus laptop with the PCC 2.29 program installed on it.
Owners of Komori know that it for the program, but all the same I will give the description.

PCC converts digital data from prepress into a PQC-format ink profile for the press.
Using the preview image from CIP4/PPF data to calculate the area ratio and presetting the ink keys with this accurate data has become standard practice in the industry. PCC converts PPF data and CMYK-TIFF data into PQC ink key data for Komori presses. When the setup includes KHS-AI (Advanced Interface)and the network, prepress data can be automatically converted and sent to the press by an automatic conversion function (hot folder function).
Komori presses equipped with earlier models of PQC transfer data by magnetic card, and presses with newer models use floppy disk or the network.

I sell for $2000 + expenses on delivery. If to consider that newer version 2.31 in Russia costs 16000 EUR, the price more than humane.
Payment on the cash card, sending by post service EMS.
Write on a mail [email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back