Trade Magazines

kirby

I have been looking for any trade magazines still in business that I could put a classified add in. Something similar to The Northwest Trader. American Printer, NW Trader and Graphic Arts Monthly are all out of business. We are an implant shop for a college trying to sell our Stahl folder. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

interest

interest

I have been looking for any trade magazines still in business that I could put a classified add in. Something similar to The Northwest Trader. American Printer, NW Trader and Graphic Arts Monthly are all out of business. We are an implant shop for a college trying to sell our Stahl folder. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

What year and model is it? I might be interested

Date of manufacture is 3/19/1986. Model is Stahl B-22 Continuous feed with a right angle attachment. There are two things we have to do before we can sell this. First one is to surplus it. Which we did already. The second is to list it in newspapers and trade magazines. If we have no takers then, then we can sell to anyone.

Since you have to publish it . . try California Printers, Box 11766, Santa Anna, CA 92711 - PrintVia -Design 28 - its an equipment and trade printer type of magazine . . .

Two ideas for you:
1) We can list if for free in our Bindery Success print newsletter Classifieds. It goes out monthly to nearly 10,000 printers and inplants in North America. Just send me a private message with the ad copy and contact info you'd like to appear. We'll include a photo too, space permitting.

2) Try Printing Impressions, at piworld.com. Not sure they still do classifieds, but they have small display ads.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back