Transparency Flatterner Preset

Hemant

hi
I m using Indesign Cs6, i have try to use transparecy flatterner many time but that's not working, like an object convert to a image & outline convert into object & also Text not coverting outlines
Anybody tell my how to use that command

Any help would be appreciated.

Hemant

hi
I m using Indesign Cs6, i have try to use transparecy flatterner many time but that's not working, like an object convert to a image & outline convert into object & also Text not coverting outlines
Anybody tell my how to use that command

Any help would be appreciated.

Hemant

The transparency flattening feature is not a general purpose vector rasterizer or text conversion to outlines or raster feature! From your description, it sounds like you are trying to use the flattener for some purpose other than simply flattening transparency!

It resolves issues associated with non-opaque objects and their interactions with either opaque objects or other non-opaque objects. And even then, transparency flattening is quite intelligent and avoids any unnecessary conversions to lossier formats (i.e., vector objects are lossy compared to text and raster is lossy compared to vector objects).

- Dov

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back