UK Job Vacancy - Marketing Executive

lfelton

We have several vacancies at the moment & I thought that it would do no harm to post them here as well.

PM me for contact details if interested.

** No agencies please, unsolicited applicants via agencies will be returned unread.

Job Title: Marketing Executive

Hours of work: M-F 40hrs per week, normal office hours.

Initially this is a 6 months contract, with the potential of becoming a permanent position. This is an opportunity to join an ISO 9000 accredited commercial printer at the leading edge of online supply to UK SME customers. Due to continued rapid growth, we require an experienced marketing professional to help drive through improvements to our marketing activities and customer communications. Working within a small team you will have responsibility for the development and delivery of marketing activities, including:-

* printed product catalog
* sample packs
* direct mail campaigns
* sales collateral
* email communication
* press releases & facilitating press coverage
* online marketing across a variety of channels
* affiliate marketing
* customer loyalty programmes
* competitive product & pricing benchmarking

Qualifications & Experience:-

* Degree level or marketing qualifications, i.e. CIM.
* Hands-on experience of the development and delivery of marketing programmes and customer communications.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.

Salary Range

£17,000-£24,000 depending on level of qualifications and experience.

Start Date
This job is available immediately.

How to Apply

## please PM me for contact details

Uk Job Vacancy.

Uk Job Vacancy.

Dear ifelton.
I know I'm a bit late, but are any of these positions still open?
Regards
Gaz.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back