universal folder/gluer 900?

Does anybody have any experience with these units? Looking at the specs it has a long footprint but I like the compression unit on the delivery. For the most part we will be doing CD and 7" sleeves, mostly short run (300 to 1000). I was looking at a Moll or Kluge but this one came up locally. I don't have any experience with gluers. Mostly wondering if the big footprint is worth the quality or is it equal to a smaller unit.

Thanks,

Richard

Thank you Al, I have exhausted the you tube clips and others. There just not much discussion about gluers online. It seems press operators will talk about their equipment (how I decided between a Speedmaster and a Komori) but bindery people do not seem as opinionated. We are owner operated so I'll be buying and running it and trying to get a feel for this machine. There is a Moll for sale as well about 6 hours away but this one is designed a little different from the Moll and Kluge ones and I'm trying to avoid a huge footprint if it's not worth it.

Richard

Hi Richard, feel free to give me a call. We are a folder gluer manufacturer and I can answer some questions. I also have a 1996 Universal FG900 for sale that we took on trade. 888-272-8773.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back