urgent! brisque disk full

alvoeiro

Hi everyone...

Today when I went to print the queue gives disk full error.
Walk for hours trying to login as admin to be able to get to the /root file to delete and I can not ...
the "explorer" just let me tinker in the folders that are in /datavolumes (eg /brisque01.2.0 ...)

Can anyone explain me how to solve this problem?

best regards

Just your files and temp files, nothing else. Also, while in GUI check if all volumes are mounted: if your volumes for data are not mounted, you have to resolve it first. Unfortunately, I don't work with Brisque for some time so I can not tell you where to go exactly.

Just your files and temp files, nothing else. Also, while in GUI check if all volumes are mounted: if your volumes for data are not mounted, you have to resolve it first. Unfortunately, I don't work with Brisque for some time so I can not tell you where to go exactly.

I will check it tomorrow morning...
If disk isnt mount, How i view this?

First, what Brisque version you have? Version 3, 4 or 5. Do you have some system partition full or the dataVolumes is blocked with padlock?

First, what Brisque version you have? Version 3, 4 or 5. Do you have some system partition full or the dataVolumes is blocked with padlock?

I don't understand What do you mean with "padlock".
I think is version 3 but i'm not sure
I saw in "disk info" and i have 83% full on dataVolume.

Sorry My english...

In "Disk Info" you can check one option to see the system partitions in addition to the dataVolumes that you can see.
There must be none to 100 % or in red. This can provoke blockades in the functioning of the software

In "Disk Info" you can check one option to see the system partitions in addition to the dataVolumes that you can see.
There must be none to 100 % or in red. This can provoke blockades in the functioning of the software

In info i dont have any item with 100%

Which is the machine that you have connected? Does mistake give it to you when you make a plate?

Another option is maybe you have some problem with some printer spool. If you explore the disk and show hidden files maybe you can delete them

this error appears when i'm sending the file to rip... before rip the file brisque shows the error "disk full"

I've been looking for temp and unimportant files but i don't have lucky.
All of the files, I deleted a few days ago.

Sooner I'll post a photo "file info" of my brisque.

IMG_20140219_153020.jpg

IMG_20140219_153015.jpg

IMG_20140219_152855.jpg

IMG_20140219_152839.jpg

IMG_20140219_152831.jpg

Try this:
Mount brisque datavolume in your mac. Copy some PS file directly in the disk out of any hotfolder. Locate the file in brisque, make right-click with mouse on file and select RIP operation for do a rip manually.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back