Vehicle magnets

jwheeler

What eco-solvent wide format magnetic material do you use, specifically for vehicle magnets?

We printed several "Out of Service" magnets for our fleet of vehicles. Unfortunately, when they transported them on the freeway to a repair facility, the magnets flew off. We've made magnets for a wide range of uses such as shelf identifiers, metal doors throughout our facilities, refrigerator magnets, etc and never had any problems. Apparently we need something stronger for moving vehicles.

We printed several "Out of Service" magnets for our fleet of vehicles. Unfortunately, when they transported them on the freeway to a repair facility, the magnets flew off.
Completely off topic, this reminded me of a very early car phone kit I had 30+ years ago with one of those long stick-on antennae. The day it was installed the thing flew off on what turned out to be a dual carriageway... as I discovered shortly after turning around and driving slowly in the wrong direction looking for the detached antennae... o_O

Vehicle magnet sheets are usually thicker than fridge magnet stock so check that.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back