Views on the EFI Fiery PRO 8 RIP

kriscorrie

Hello,

As part of my proposed colour printer purchase, im getting supplied with the above extrernal rip. Having never used the technology before, i was just wondering if you kind people could give me your thoughts on this particular rip, and the learning curve etc for using it?

Kind Regards

Everything I've ever used from EFI has been easy to learn and use. I'm not sure what model my Fiery is but if that's anything like mine you'll love it. It also depends on what kind of software you're getting with it. Don't assume that since it's easy to learn that it's not robust. That's the great thing about EFI, they pack power and features right along side logic and efficiency.

I have the EFI EX8000AP on my Xerox DC8000AP and love it. Just upgraded to CW5, which is awesome!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back