Vistaprint Alternative

ItWorks

Hi Guys,
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. I'm a former pre-press guy who switched jobs and thought I'd ask you folks for some opinions. My new employer is in the direct sales market, and they rely heavily on Vistaprint for producing their independant distributor's sales aids (business cards, postcards, mailers, etc.). We're not really happy with the limitations of Vistaprint (paper stock, types of print items available, quality, etc.) and I was hoping someone here could offer up some alternatives.
We need PURLS so that each distributor can have their own site and the ability for us to add more printed materials as they become available, such as brochures, catalogs, etc.
Does anyone have any suggestions, or even better, anyone on here offering those services?

Thanks!

Hey ItWorks,
My name is Danny and I work for Walls Printing in Dallas, Texas. We are a trade shop and currently do custom printing for other shops. Other shop we work with control their customers purl's and use our pricing as a plug in. While our pricing maybe higher than the gang shop we are a custom shop. Give me a call 214-630-8088 if you get a chance I'll explain more of what we do for other clients.
Thanks,
Danny

Hi ItWorks,

My name Theo Dix and I am the markleting manager for a company called CCMC Innovations. We recently launched a consumer based online webshop that sells all manner of personalised printed products.

We are able to create DM pieces that use personalised images which really help improve response rates, and are able to include unique barcodes, QR codes, (which can be scanned with a smartphone to direct users to a specific website) PURL codes and all sorts of variable content that you my require.

We recently lauched an online consumer based webshop called livingcolours.eu and would be able to create a unique business version of the shop (with your own domain), specific to your business that could have any number of pre-defined products which your independant distributor's could customise and order online (business cards, postcards, mailers, etc.) and therefore offer you huge savings on graphic design costs as these items could be customised online.

Please send me an email at [email protected] or call on +356 9933 0800 so that we can discuss what we can offer you in more detail.

thanks
Theo

Re: vistaprint alternative

Re: vistaprint alternative

If your looking for a printer located in Canada Ontario then you might want to check out www.newprint.ca

Hi Guys,
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. I'm a former pre-press guy who switched jobs and thought I'd ask you folks for some opinions. My new employer is in the direct sales market, and they rely heavily on Vistaprint for producing their independant distributor's sales aids (business cards, postcards, mailers, etc.). We're not really happy with the limitations of Vistaprint (paper stock, types of print items available, quality, etc.) and I was hoping someone here could offer up some alternatives.
We need PURLS so that each distributor can have their own site and the ability for us to add more printed materials as they become available, such as brochures, catalogs, etc.
Does anyone have any suggestions, or even better, anyone on here offering those services?

Thanks!

VistaPrint alternative . . .

VistaPrint alternative . . .

. . . try 4over.com
I've had great success with them . . .

A Better Alternative

A Better Alternative

BargainPrinting.com prints for franchises, MLM and other large companies that need the ability to manage their artwork and print jobs across multiple people and groups. Companies can place artwork and templates in the cloud allowing people to place orders online. Not to mention the better quality of printing. Ask them for a demo.

Thanks for all of the responses! I'm looking into them now. So far, Mimeo seems to have what I'm looking for.

If you are after a website that can run like vistaprint we can help, full design online, you create and upload the templates for bus cards, etc and then user designs, chooses options, etc

Try BargainBasementPrinting.com. They have the flexibility you need for your designs, and can do everything from business cards to brochures and flyers, so you can do all of your printing in one place.

Discount Printing

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back