Vutek QS2000 continual Ink Overflow on channel 5

Kube1989

[h=3]This was happening before....after phone support with EFI...either a bad damper or a float switch.

switched floats with another channel....and put new dampers on all 3 ch 5 heads...heads kept clogging- ordered new heads.

got new heads in, printed great for a few hours....then got crappy. replaced a few vac lines- heads would intermittently act like vac leak/ bad damper.... they are all new. if i do a 20 sec purge before printing- print is acceptable but not great. if I don't purge that long- ch 5 heads seem to drop out over 8' of printing.

now I just keep getting the ink overflow ch 5 error within seconds after clearing it....

anyone got a clue?!? all other channels are beautiful...just fighting this one.[/h]

So You Want to Invest In Inkjet

I Want to Invest in Inkjet, But…
Over the past few years I’ve watched a group of transactional and direct mail printers strategically shift from monochrome toner machines to full-color toner and inkjet presses. Most banished old black-only toner boxes but kept their color toner devices around because they anticipated needing both color inkjet and toner presses to meet customer needs. They were right then and continue to be right today. Because toner and inkjet can be better together. Read the Post