W2P Companies @ Print 09

Ritter

I'm doing serious and thorough research into this area with the intent to purchase in the next quarter given all the variables on the financial side fit.

If you will be at Print 09 please post your booth number/company info. If not feel free to provide your website/contact information so that I may setup an online demo/sales pitch. Yes, I realize there is a list of companies to be at the show but I don't want to overlook or skip over anybody including those who won't be there.

Hope to see you there!

TribalSketch at Print09

TribalSketch at Print09

We will be showing our TribalSketch solution in booth 6555 (Compose Systems) at Print09.

The latest round of updates have been focused around marketing capabilities - just putting up a web storefront is no guarantee of success! TribalSketch now has many new features to help you improve your search engine marketing and to make sure that potential clients searching for your offering will be able to quickly find your site.

Our product site Tribal Sketch is powered by TribalSketch.

David Lewis
Lucid Dream Software

If you're in North America, then I suggest you look at the Web2Print Test Drive, which has a directory of web2print providers. Also, you could buy the 'Web-to-Print Primer' book, which has details of lots of suppliers - available from PIA.

best of luck

Tom Robinson
Prinkk

Check it out... Web-to-print offerings Powered By Press-sense™ will be shown in six different booths at PRINT 09 (September 11-16, Chicago): Hewlett Packard (HP SmartStream Director in booth #1229), InfoPrint (booth #2082), Océ (Océ PRIMSAweb in booth #1863), Presstek (Presstek Pathway in booth #3646), and Xerox (Xerox FreeFlow Web Services in booth #1100). Press-sense iWay will also be shown in the Agfa booth (#2600).

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back