want to buy a docucolor 242, or 252 or 260

tiporrapida

hello, I am not a reseller, and would like to buy a used Xerox doculor 242 or a 252 or a 260 in working conditions, I could pick it up in the United Stated and I take care about shipping it to Mexico, Guadalajara city, meters must be under 600,000

Hi, I have a docucolor 260, and i have problem with the touch screen; the buttons are working but touch screen is not working. Is there anybody can give feedback, what can i do about it, or where can i find the new one.. please help me..((

There is a touchscreen thing offered as a part. about $350 I think, you will also need a tech to do the job, the part looks very fragile... I mean the job is just bunch of screws and connectors but still let a tech do it is highly recommended.

As to original poster - I can get a DC242 with 562K on the meter and DC260 with 312K on the meter. Both machines in NY. Can palletize and ship VIA FreightQuote.com We're also have few Xerox WorkCentre Pro 3545 nicely priced and about 3-4 of the same WC 3545 as parts units - complete/no toners/no drums, with error code. Any interest? Please let me know [email protected] Roman.

Hi there,

Good day! Please let me know if you are still interested to have a Xerox DC242, 252, 260..we have low metered machines at great deal!

We are just located here in Brea, CA and you can pick up the machine in our location as well.

Let me know - please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me in my direct line: 1-714-784-4970

Regards,
Robert

I have the following available now:
Xerox Docucolor DC260X To be Used with External DFE
Total Impressions Read 1,809,260;
Xerox DXP26
Purchased 2007
Located MO
$5,000
Call Paula @ 813-398-5141 or email me @ [email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back