Wanted large format scanner

Lammy

Looking for an 11x17 or larger scanner. Something that works but is older and no longer in use that your willing to let go of for free or cheap. I use it to scan old broadsides and other art. Currently I have an Agra Arcus II but most thing have to be scanned in several parts and put back together. Please let me know if you can help.

I can offer you a COLORTRAC SMART LF CX40 it is 40 inch wide color scanner, it is unusual item for us to sell but it is available from our contact form leasing return warehouse. I've seen it and it looks good, they said it works just fine which I'd be able to verify.
It is fairly inexpensive - below 2000 Let me know if you're interested, we are in Brooklyn, NY so pick-up delivery should not be a big question.

a standard roller might not be enough. scanning old large format documents with a roller is risky.

We do document scanning and digital archiving, and for old documents we use an A0 Flatbed. We even built our own equipments to scan large archives. With your current equipment you are really on the safe side, but with a roller you would risk damaging important documents.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back