waste managment in newspaper industry

A little more detail in waste management

A little more detail in waste management

That is a pretty broad question. Where do I start. Depending on how much waste you are dealing with there are many things that can be done. Proper disposal of waste is very important. Get a reliable carrier and disposal company. Also be sure to choose the right containment containers - this can save you a lot of money by bulking waste (jugs, pails, drums or totes). Question the low per litre/gallon price of waste that is sucked up with a vacuum truck since it may have a low volume rate but there are a lot of other charges associated with it which makes the end result most of the time to be a larger expense. Some wastes can be treated on-site. Solvent recyclers, fountain solution filtration systems and developer reduction systems for your Ctp are some great ways of cutting waste down substancially as well as cutting back your cost in consumables. We do this for clients across the globe. Film, plates, paper, corrigated and scrap metals are solid wastes that can be collected and paid for depending on market value. Have a list of potential buyers and call them up before every load to see the value before having it shipped (and be sure to weigh the product yourself). I have detail into these items and much more if you wish to email me your contact information at [email protected] 1.800.287.5416 ext. 24. Good luck

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back