Web Center As A Customer Portal?

Who here is using Esko's Web Center, and how is it working for you?

I've been searching for a web portal solution for our customers to use, and have looked at Web Center... It actually does more than what we're looking for -- our internal users don't necessarily need or want the online proofing bit -- so I'm wondering if Web Center would be a bit of overkill.

What I'm looking for is essentially something that will allow customers (and internal users) to log in, see items belonging to them along with pertinent info on that item (part number, past PO numbers & job numbers, thumbnail image, link to approved pdf, etc...), and be able to submit info to initiate a reorder of that item if they so choose. Any recommendations for another solution that will do that for us?

Thanks!

Hi Dave, WebCenter is indeed the solution you are looking for. Latest version of WebCenter provides all the capabilities you are looking for. Please request a demo of WebCenter at Esko or visit our booth at Drupa.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back