Web to Print hosting

Mark

Anyone know of a provider that would host a web to print site for a printer.
If so how much does it cost per month?

We're looking to get our feet wet without doing it in house for now.
Thanks

Web2Print with no risk!

Web2Print with no risk!

We are currently offering a very complete solution that has no real risk for you to get started with.

The package deal has a complete set of components that includes everything you need for a high quality web2print site - with no setup fees and only a small monthly fee with no commitment.

It includes workflow components for job submission, ripping, trapping, high res zoomable proofing, PDFx export and imposition.

It includes the web2print site with customization, unlimited products, online estimating, live shipping calculations, sales tax, project management, upload and proofing integration to the workflow side, shopping cart, credit card processing, email notices, and more.

If I told you how small the monthly fee is for ALL of this your heart would skip a beat, so rather than cause any heart failures on this fine service, I'd rather tell you in person.

David Lewis
[email protected]

Consider WebsitesForPrinters.com...

Consider WebsitesForPrinters.com...

Hi Mark,

I'd like to invite you to take a look at the service offered by our company, WebsitesForPrinters.com. I promise I won't get into a big sales pitch, but I would like to direct you to this page:

Getting Started with WebsitesForPrinters.com

In less than 5 minutes you'll learn about our no-risk approach to helping you discover if the website service we provide is a good fit for you. For a quick and easy frame of reference, our typical client is a quick printer or commercial printer with 5-40 employees, with a desire use their time to sell printing instead of learning the intricacies of building a web-to-print websites.

You'll also find plenty of sales-building and marketing tools in addition to the web-to-print functionality you desire.

Dave Hultin
[email protected]

Hi Mark,
i'm a representative of an Israeli company named B2CPrint.
we offer W2P hosted solutions in over 18 countries world wide.
you can contact me and i'll be happy to provide you with the needed information.

as well, take a look at our demo system - http://www,b2cprintshop,com
our company's portfolio - http://www,b2cprint,com
(please note - links above are broken so they will not be deleted. change "," to "." where needed)

you can leave you contact details in our Contact Us form and i'll be in touch ASAP.
best regards,
Dan

Online Print Solutions

Online Print Solutions

Hi Mark,

Online Print Solutions offers hosting with the software as a way
to get started as well as a module based pricing model so you
can grow your Web-to-Print business as needed.

Please check out www.onlineprintsolutions.com
for more information and I would encourage you to get a demo
of the system so you can see all the different modules offered.

Thanks,

Mike Caruso

A bit late to the party, but anyway. Interesting question, so here is a suggestion.

Amazon offers pretty good entry level free hosting.
This is not some bait and switch offer. They genuinely offer a free MICRO hosting which is plenty for a not so busy website.
Get a Joomla, WordPress or Magento running there and off you go.

Google "free magento aws image". Anyone familiar with hosting or system administration can fire it up for you.

are there any readymade components or modules for Joomla? Since I am also looking for a web2print solution, but for Joomla only.

I think people are taking 2 different approaches to the same question. "Hosting" are your simply referring to a space for your website to be placed and to setup email? Or are you looking for a complete solution of web to print and the whole website, eCommerce, processing, etc?
I do web design, and there are plenty of $4.99/mo simple hosting plans from everyone (skip GoDaddy except for domain names, they are terrible) But now you just have a HDD in the sky, useless without any software to run your store and process your orders. I would look at what some of the "big boys" are pitching you and try their hosted versions first to see how you like the product, THEN take the plunge and purchase the script or software to install and host on your own server. Depending on how quickly the web to print market moves, you may just stay on a hosted plan as updates and support are included usual with your ongoing plan.

Try OPS

Try OPS

Online Print Solution (UK) offer complete web hosting and email management with their 'Your Printer Website' module so maybe give them a try.

It depends on where you are based however as if you are US based, it would make more sense to try a US company as the location of your website's server plays a role in your search engine rankings.

Hope that helps

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back