Websites For Printers

Muddy

Does anyone have any experience with this company:

Websites for Printers

This seems like a ready-made and simple solution for taking my website from the billboard it is now to something with function that a customer would want to use. It's inexpensive and may be a good alternative to re-inventing the wheel with a custom website.

I can evaluate the graphic appearance and the like myself. I'm more interested in anything that may be hiding in the weeds or something similar, if you get what I'm saying.

Thank you in advance. Everyone is always so helpful.

I can't say I have any experience of websitesforprinters.com but I have to say that OPS's complete web to print solution includes a printer website module which offers a comprehensive design and development package as part of the w2p bundle so printers can get online and get selling online. This may be another solution to consider...what does everyone think?

I have been using Websites For Printers since October of 2009. I love it as much as my customers do! They give me a lot of compliments and positive feedback. I used to do my own website and it is a ton of work for even the simplest of websites. Time better spent selling print. The reasons for going with Websites For Printers: File uploading, an enewsletter that goes out twice a month, newslinks on the home page that they keep fresh and affordability. They're website can do so much more but I haven't had the time or the customer base to do it. Their customer service is top notch, any time I call I feel like I'm talking to my best friend. They're flexible and genuinely try to help you out. I also use their sister company- Directmail For Printers. Just like I said above, helpful, friendly, affordable and my customers love getting it in the mail (it's an 8.5x14 brochure with a fact-a-day calendar on one side and jokes on the other).

I hope this helps. Feel free to contact me if you would like to here more or look at my website if you'd like to see a live one in action.

Keith

I was with websites for printers for many years. I have only the best things to say about that Mike Stevens and his staff. BUT, and it 's a BIG BUT, if you think your customers or anyone is going to log onto your website and place an order, you are mistaken. If you are looking for a print-for-pay website that makes you money, stop looking now. It does not exist and it will never exist for you unless you have some pretty deep pockets, which you don't. Websitesforprinters web sites are okay as informational sites, you can program them to reflect your unique personality, but they are "boilerplate" and skin selection is somewhat limited. SEO capability is challenging, but adequate. For what you get the price is quite high. For a lot less money you can get a local web designer to design something more unique for your printing company.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back