What do you call a partially reversed 2-part 2-cover brochure?

Laurens

I am looking for the English term for a brochure or magazine that consists of two separate parts (eg an English and French part) that each have their own cover. For a 32-page booklet the first part would be the English cover followed by English pages 2 to 16 and then you have pages 16 to 2 of the French edition with the back cover actually being the front cover of the French part. The pages in the French section are rotated 180 degrees. That means you can start reading from either part of the booklet, either in English or French. Tourist brochures are often done like that in Belgium but I have no idea how you call this.

Well, what you're describing is a "booklet", not a brochure. In my opinion, the fact that it is in 2 languages, and that the booklet is 180 degree reversable front to back, or back to front is just nothing but "placed art". It's still a booklet.

Thanks Bret
Meanwhile I found that one of our customers calls them 'Tilt & turn booklets' or 'Tilt & turn magazines', depending on the type of publication it is. Tête-bêche seems to be the right term, however.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back