What is Sketchbook Pro

slush11

This is gonna probably make me sound like the ultimate newb, but I just heard of Sketchbook Pro this weekend and I'm wondering 2 things: if anyone knows what its all about? And also, I saw a video that appears to allow the user to use some kind of a radial duplication tool and I'm wondering if anyone besides tattoo artists would find this useful in our industry.

It's a pixel editor which was initial created for Tablet PCs, and which is often bundled w/ Wacom tablets.

It's nice for drawing / sketching and has an fast, fluid interface.

Not really useful directly for pre-press stuff, but there are SE (free) versions of it in both Windows and Apple App Stores.

It's a pretty neat tool sold by Autodesk (the same people behind AutoCad and a lot of other apps) and could be considered a somewhat viable alternative to Illustrator.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back