What system do you recommend?

DiddeW

Hi,
I am working at a company that offers invoicing solutions to webstores. So we send about 10 million invoices each year by regular mail.
We are now about to implement a transpromo system. The one provider we have gotten the furthest with is GMC PrintNet, but we are also looking at Streamserve.
We have chosen these companies because of their WYSIWYG type interfaces.

We are currently running everything in an erlang-environment and the Idea is that this erlang code will generate XML-rpc:s that the new transpromo system will pick up and in turn generate all these invoices.

A central demand is that the system has a Drag and drop based GUI, so that our marketing department can create new templates and edit the old ones.

Multi-language handling is needed as well since our invoices looks the same in all countries except for the language.

Can someone please give me some input about the differences between PrintNet, StreamServe and Papyrus?

I´m not the most technical person, but I can probably ask many questions you might have by asking a colleague.

Best Regards
DiddeW

Last edited:
Hi Didde

If you are focused on the GUI Drag 'n drop, there really is no contest, but I guess I have to say that:). I hope others will comment on this.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back